Now I've seen the birthing pains of gay closet exit-ers and have seen how raging they get. Its not a pretty sight. It usually follows a lot of debate of gay marriage and traditional marriage and the "science" that follows it. That is fine and all, but man is it old. It gets old so fast and at this point in my life, I don't want to hear it. Frankly I think it is a waste of time at this point in our nations history, for the powers that be are trying to strip us of our freedoms right in front of our eyes and sooner than later, It wont be America anymore, states wont have their sovereignty and the definition of marriage will not be up for debate anymore. And the embarrassing thing about it is that half of the country got duped in to voting that evil in to office. Well, fool me once, shame on country, fool me twice...ya see, you don't get fooled more than once! Its a done deal, and I am afraid that I will not be able to live a life I have dreamed of since my youth, all because people chose to be ignorant and not define a mans character, but define his color. (didn't we just spend the last 80 years trying to get away from that?) Boo!
So, bravo for gay marriage activists! Good for you! Fight for what you want! At least you are taking the time to fight for your cause. Well guess what, and this may be a huge pill to swallow... you shouldn't be worrying about yourself right now, like you have been for all your lifetime. Our country's crumbling. Wickedness is rampant. We cant even get boys to grow up to be responsible adults with straight couples, or split couples. Christ is coming...going to cleanse the world with fire... meek inherit the earth...etc etc.
Debate about the topic divides us and creates a lot of animosity on the gay side, lots of frustration and worry on the straight side. Why is that???!!! I don't understand that one bit. "See it my way! See it my way!" I do. Now you see it my way! Oh wait, you really don't care about my way do you. What if my way is the best way? You really don't care do you?!
So I just have a question to sum it up: What is the worst sin involved in this scenario: Homosexuality? or Pride? And does one perpetuate the other, or vice versa?
God knows. But deep down, you do to.
2 comments:
aren't you just poking the fire by posting blogs about the subject....? I have a feeling this is only going to start a debate that will go on and on. And it seems like we have bigger fish to fry?
nobody reads my crap babe :)
Post a Comment