Now that I write this, it doesn't make sense.
Hi and welcome to my blog. I dont know what the word blog means but I suspect its pretty neat. Enjoy my words.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
The Throat
Looking on line at some of my colleagues work and artistic endeavors, a thought came over me which I've thought before but this time I write about it. Go for the throat. Why not go for the kill right off the bat? Why not go big or go home right this minute? I think I have always been an ambitious person, goal oriented, and swagger filled. And I cant help but think, for me, go for the throat right out of the gate. Go for the kill stroke first this time because the time is now. I don't have much time left, and I must kill or be killed I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Or make friends with them and let them build you up? :) Normally I am with the morose but there was a lot of "kill" so I am pushing the other direction this time.
:)
Post a Comment