Progress is not:
Growing up in Utah, with the same friends.
Going to school in Utah, with the same friends.
Going to college with those friends.... then....
living with those friends after college.
Your brain does not progress the way it could if you continue to stay in a comfort zone. Why would you grow up if you are in the same situation you were in 15 years ago? I mean, what would you grow up for?
I dont feel like I need to be anywhere else right now. I feel like I am in a good, and uncomfortable poverty state.
Interesting thing happened to me today at sacrament meeting. A lady got up and started talking about how she had a young lady friend that had, in her patriarchal blessing, something that said "her talent in life would be to get young men ready for marriage" She went on to say that almost every single guy that girl dated, got married right after they stopped dating. I've wondered to myself if I am kind of like that. I sure come across a lot of girls that need help, I help them out, break down their emotional barrier, and then they get married. Its a total blow to the ego, but maybe thats why it happens, because I'm supposed to...maybe?
1 comment:
Sounds good! date me next! lol. It would work in a tit for tat situation because I do the same thing for guys too.
le sigh.
Post a Comment