Got invited to go to a party. Nice party. Nice house. Tons of people, which isn't necessarily bad because the environment sets up everyone for mingling instead of grouping together and doing nothing with others.
Saw cute girl. Was kinda fascinated with her smile. She looked at me. A moment goes by as we had just glanced and noticed each other at the party so what do you do? Check again to see if the other person is looking....YUP! Looked again. I was looking at her as she took another peek at me. Her eyes shot down to the floor and I realize to myself...Yup, we just had a little moment.
So me, being the smarty that I am, I bury my face in my phone, looking at all the awesome text messages I had gotten in the day, and what does she do? Leaves.
I am so awesome. I just let the opportunities go on by because its easier to write a blog about them, then to live through the raw emotion of them.
1 comment:
I love this post. Not because it is painful representation of shit I do all the time, but because you are DEAD ON with the title of your blog. Our lives are quite theatrical.
Post a Comment