Thursday, July 28, 2011

yeah, Im gone, this proves it...

Sometime, I wish you would talk to me,
that you would know, just by feeling the night air, that that is my desire.
I wish you could hear me, from way over here, that I could
talk to a night star, and it would twinkle just so, when the light hit your retina, you would know...
Communicate with me, and let me feel that fire that burns inside of you. I want to listen to that fire crackle. I want to feel your embers pop. Brush up on my arm, let me know you're there, from way way over there, next to the sea. Next to the Hollywood sign, maybe thinking about me.... maybe?
I wish you could feel me, from toe to head, from ceiling to bed and all around the room with your sweet sweet eyes, and your body that just tells me lies...as it lies.

My heart wants to consume you, drink you and gulp you, then lick the bowl.
My intuition wont let me, protecting me, from improbability, and far too much sobriety. Logically, It will never be.
and I know.
so...
I'll just let it be, that thought of you and me, dwindles... and fades away.  In to the night air...
Can you hear my call, from way way over there, next to the oceans rise and fall?
Can you hear me at all?

No comments: