Hi and welcome to my blog. I dont know what the word blog means but I suspect its pretty neat. Enjoy my words.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Zombie Man
Since Saturday, I have been in a constant state, and it really hasn't varied, unless I do not think about it. I feel like throwing up. It is constantly in my throat and chest and I feel like throwing up from trauma all the time. I haven't ever felt like this and I am pretty good at hiding my emotions so I am dealing with it, but my constant state of living is what is doing it to me. I'm so helpless. I'm at the mercy of others. And I have no choice, and that makes me want to vomit, all of the time apparently. Prayer doesn't make it go away. In fact God is silent. I am really on the path of doom. I feel like I'm just trying to be optimistic as I'm going to the hangman's noose. But what is there really?! I don't know. Whatever it is, if it is, its hidden, and I'm going to throw up on it when I find it, just for good measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is VERY quiet. It is sometimes only in stillness that we feel/hear him. I have the habit of turning on music/talk shows/TV/even talking myself just to fill the quiet space. When I take the time to shut it all down, I hear more clearly. But I don't do it often enough.
Post a Comment