Tuesday, September 1, 2009

it is all about me

It is all about me at this point; what I want, what I'm going to do, what I've done. Its all about my feelings and how I act. Its about how I conduct myself here in limbo. Its how long I sleep in this basement. Its how long I cry at night. Its how long I hurt inside.
Its all about how I keep getting denied. Its all about how I cant get away from girls who end up not liking me for who I am. Its all about me and my problems and how they affect her problems. its all about my feelings and protecting them. Its all about my past. Its all about about my future.
Its all about how far I can spit. Its about how I cant stand to live sometimes. Its all about how it would feel better for my body to bounce off of the side of a mountain in pure silence while no one is watching and wonder how long it would take people to figure it out. Its all about how I'm not qualified. Its all about how I'm at the bottom looking up and I really don't have anywhere to go. Its all about the nothingness that I feel. Its all about me being me and not being able to get away from me.
This time, its all about me. Not that I have changed, but that I don't know how to succeed.

1 comment:

Melissa robison said...

one positive step at a time. just one.