Tuesday, July 13, 2010

that there then this here

Today was a good day, a long day. A day of answered prayers and comfort. A day of a lot of pain.
It is no lie that I have something wrong in my head. I try not to be depressed, but it seems to creep up on my like in a cycle or something. I tried to lay face down on the ground and pray cause I dont like other outlets. I prayed for a long time. "send me an angel" please God, send me a messenger or something. Couple minutes later, a friend who wants me to do a video for her, that tweets me...@Angelasms, contacted me. Yes, I find it ridiculous that ANGEL was in the name, and she asked if I was ok.... Jeez God, could you be a little more specific? I got to laugh cause I haven't felt like prayers have been answered very often the past 2 years. A couple.
So, in conjunction with this experience, I made some din din, and a friend on FB contacted me and relayed an experience that made me feel a lot better about my life, like I was not alone and I was justified.
Today, I also directed a 9 page script that I wrote for a company. I am a professional film director. Bigger things to follow I suppose.
so.....blah....

1 comment:

Melissa robison said...

on hard days, re read posts like this one. Where you felt those answers.