Monday, November 15, 2010

Bloggamy

I am committing Bloggamy. Its dirty, nasty and nerdy all at the same time.
I miss the sunlight. I've been crying or on the verge of crying a lot lately. I must be emotional from not having any money to spare. I hate not having enough money. I work 6 days a week and still dont have enough. Life shouldn't be like this.
Zoey ate a whole batch of un-cooked rolls tonight. It really upset me because I was enjoying the spirit felt from church but it soon turned in to extreme anger. I went to dinner, and then fell asleep on Blakes couch after I got there. Me no likey be so emotional so often.
I think there are a lot of women to date out there. I think I come across them a lot but I am not sure if my heart recognizes it. Most of the time I still feel dead towards women, though I would like to have some of their company.
One girl I know doesn't want to play games and I think that that is impossible to do. It wont be fun if no games are played, and if you are waiting on signals, then nothing will happen because the game isn't going to be played.

I want enough money, thats all I want.

Im moving next week.

2 comments:

Melissa robison said...

One of these days I would like to do some muscle tests on you to see why you can snap so fast from great to angry (ex. the dough zoey ate). It may sound like crazy stuff, but what can it hurt, right? For reals, I want to.

Meanwhile congrats on the move, and good luck with the money.

Quas said...

muscle tests?