Monday, December 10, 2012

Somethings wrong with me?

You ever hit one of these walls and you're like... it seems like everyone is doing everything you've wanted to do all of your life, and in the mean time, while you go for the difficult stuff and it takes a lot longer and may or may not ever happen... anyways...

Things take a long time in the film world. And honestly, I can only HOPE that it will actually become a reality. I have no idea if it really will or not. I have no idea if God will actually let it happen.

God really wants us to experience the journey, so since there is actually a beginning and an end to each movie I make, I have no idea if I will ever see the end result.

I want to accomplish a lot but I constantly feel exhausted by projects. I have a very hard time trying to get into another project when it seems I'm starting from scratch again. These youtube fools have teams of support and business partners and I don't. I've tried to recruit but it always fails. I want to come across the people that are hungry for it. Hopefully I will someday, because I dont want to be stuck in my part time job, gaining weight and lying on the floor every Sunday waiting for the wind to blow something my way.

Im exhausted. There is no vacation in sight. Vacations cost money, and I have none.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Melissa robison said...

You got this. Keep on keeping on, even when its exhausting.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

Love you.