Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sexy Sexington

Constantly we should be on a quest to better ourselves.
I know what I need to work on, mostly.
I can make a list of my weaknesses and work on them, but I think the one thing that has been difficult to me is to respect women sexually... in my mind. I wish to do this task. I think it is an honorable trait. I also think that there is too much mental time wasted thinking about sex and one could be more productive if s/he avoided those thought.
My mission president, President Crump, gave a zone conference on it once upon a time. I was interested in the content. He said that the greatest amount of sin happens up here (points to his head). Its like a playground for sin. The possibilities are endless really.

You know what helps though... when women respect themselves. A strong woman who dresses and acts smart, is super sexy and tantalizing. Someone that stands for something and isn't caddy to those around her behind their backs. Someone who knows what she wants.

Im still asking God to help me figure out how to respect women more. Its a process... I guess.

You know what doesn't help... being told to not think of sex all your life.

No comments: