Sunday, September 8, 2013

A couple of things

Well, I dunno... Odd couple of days.
Emotionally...

First, I came down with a cold friday during the day at work. I could feel its slow onset creeping in my soft pallet for a couple hours, but I went to work out anyway. It was arms day, and not too strenuous, plus I'm concerned about my forearms and would enjoy it if they were a bit beefier.
Well while at the gym, I have noticed this woman, probably a little younger than me. Definitely pretty. Definitely pregnant... I've seen her a couple of times but this time, maybe it was the Carey Underwood on pandora, maybe I was a little sick and vulnerable, not having my usual ferocity about me, but I felt way amorous towards this woman. I haven't seen a ring on her finger yet. I figure she is pregnant and working out and the takes it off because her hands swell up. Just guessing, but then even if you were to approach a pregnant woman, how would you do that? Just strike up a conversation? I dunno! Do I want to? I dunno. Probably. I felt so tender towards her. Maybe its just my stupid bleeding desperate heart. Maybe I'll give a glancing "Hi" if I ever get to walk by her again.
She has 2 other kids btw. As I was exiting the workout place I saw her eating with her kids.

Second, I just tried to film the wedding from hell. They were supposed to get married outside but there was lightening and way too much rain, so they moved in to a tent, and then as they were starting the ceremony, the lights went off. And on. And off.  Then the mic went out... and on... and off again...
The group was very positive thought. It worked out well for them. But I had a hard time keeping my shiz together, cause I'm sick. I screwed up a few times.
But seeing all the single girls there messes with you. I saw this girl as I was walking in. She was a girl we had interviewed the week before, at Westminster college. Really cute. Math and accounting nerd.
Messes with you.
Oh and the girl that arrived later that had a superior posterior. I have no idea how that thing got formed but man was it big and impressive.

Third, my friend whom I used to make out with and spend time talking to has left the one true religion, then she announces she is getting a divorce. JEEEZ! What the hell! And I don't think she is going to talk to me about it, but hopefully she will. I care for her. She can make up her own mind about things, but I get super curious about what makes people tick. Maybe she will come around. I was super sad when she got married and tried to be positive, but really all I was was jealous.

My ears are ringing. My nose is running. And I also did not have enough money to buy cold medicine this morning. That was super unexpected. My bank account lied to me last weekend. So I had to suffer through the day with the generic stuff that is old and left over that I have. Luckily I filmed a wedding today, so I have money.
All about timing.

No comments: